Transaction fee clause:-
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
Cancellation & refund Policy:-
- Fees once paid which are nonrefundable for any reason or any clause of KHARBE EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION (OM PUBLIC SCHOOL).
- Check box agrees for terms & condition and other payments terms before go to the payment page.
Application form for admission to Om Public School can be availed from school premises on payment of Rs. 500/-.
Forms duly completed should be deposited as early as possible to avoid clustering.
1. Birth Certificate
2. Transfer Certificate - original copy (if applicable)
3. Vaccination Card Copy
4. Blood Group Report
5. Passport size photo of child (5 copies)
6. Passport size photo of parents (2 each)
7. Aadhar card copy of parents & child
8. Copies of progress report cards for the last 3 years
9. Community Certificate : for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Backward Communities The above documents (recently attested photocopies) must be produced along with the filled application form.
10. Transportation Form (if Required)
11. Please note : Staple all documents to the top left-hand corner of the application
The applicants are required to deposit the fees within three working days of the intimation.
The management reserves all right with respect to accepting/ rejecting the application form.